Aroma Lifting Facial Massage
The perfect way to create that natural radiating glow!
This is an aromatherapy massage focusing on the face, neck, décolleté and shoulders using Ayurveda pressure points.
This unique sequence of using acupressure and lymphatic draining to remove toxins, bringing oxygenated blood to the surface, helps the skin to look brighter and fresher.
After the soothing drainage, a luxurious bio-retinol gold mask will be applied. This mask is made with Bio-retinol, a natural extract from the plant Bidens Pilosa. The mask delivers the same rejuvenation and cellular renewal benefits as Retinol, but without any irritation.
I use a wonderful company called Evolve Beauty, as they use the best ingredients that nature has to offer. Their products are COSMOS-certified organic and completely natural.
During the treatment, I will be using rose quartz gua sha facial stones and ice globes around the eyes to help reduce puffiness and soften any lines or wrinkles. Resulting in a natural, glowing, and gorgeous complexion.
Key features -
- Face, neck, décolleté and shoulder massage.
- Ayurveda pressure points.
- Luxurious Bio Retinol mask applied.
- Rosehip oil used to help nourish the skin.
- Facial lymph draining, using rose quartz qua sha.
- Bringing oxygenated blood to the surface.
- Ice globe face and eye treatment.
Ideal for -
- Making skin look brighter, fresher and lifted.
- Reducing puffiness around the eyes.
- Softens lines and wrinkles.
- A great treatment and skin prep before a night out or event.
- A natural, glowing complexion.
- Soft and nourished skin.
Pricing - Aroma Lifting Facial
Aroma Lifting Facial | 60 mins | £60
Gemma - Facebook
Wow! Laura is a genius! I have never experienced a massage like it. A consultation at the start of the appointment confirms what good hands you're in. Laura makes her own oil blends and asks your preference to ensure you get the outcome you want from the massage.My husband commented on how Glowing my face was when I returned!! Everyone needs a massage from Laura at Essentially Blended.
Sarah - Facebook
If I could give Laura more than 5 stars I would. The most amazing
treatment I have ever had. Laura makes you feel relaxed and well cared. She got out my tension and gave me the most wonderful facial.